Thank You Nurses and Providers – Recognizing Our Most Active Partners
Posted on April 4th, 2018
Founded in 1992 through a collaborative effort between several community partners, Healthy Learners has always been about collaboration. Collaboration is a core value of Healthy Learners and collaboration with our partners is still key. We simply couldn’t provide children with access to quality health care without school nurses, health care providers and supporters.
Each and every partner is critical to meeting unmet health care needs. At this time, we want to recognize the school nurses and providers from the fall semester (August – December 2017) with the highest involvement in Healthy Learners programming.
The following school nurses referred the most students and/or the highest percentage of the total student enrollment at their schools. The providers listed delivered the most services in their program areas for the fall semester.
- St. Andrews Middle – Nurse Yvette Copeland
- AC Moore – Nurse Carolyn Duff
- WellPartners Dental & Eye Health (formerly Richland Dental Clinic)
- Matthews Elementary – Nurse Emily Polatty
- Wingards Pharmacy
- Plantersville Elementary – Nurse Kim Ward
- Sampit Elementary – Nurse Lou Ann Miller
- Access Family Services
- Latta Elementary – Nurse Kelly Smith
- Dillon Eye Care (McKethan Gaddy)
- Allendale Elementary – Nurse Chasity Boleman
- Low Country Health Care System Pharmacy
Visit healthylearners.com/collaborative-partnerships to see a list of all current health care, business and community partners.