Friends of Healthy Learners Greenwood Announces Adult Spelling Bee
Posted on July 29th, 2015
An adult Spelling Bee benefiting Healthy Learners Greenwood will take place on September 29, 2015.
September 29, 2015
Click Here to Download Registration Form & Sponsorship Form
Click Here to Download Spelling Bee Flyer
What is an Adult Spelling Bee?
• A fast-paced competition with 36 teams of 4 adults working to correctly spell words as a team.
• Teams will have 30 seconds to collaborate, then 15 seconds to write the correct answer.
• Every team will be assigned a judge who will determine if their spelling is correct.
• Any team who misspells a word can BUY BACK IN for $20 to stay in the competition.
• Any team who misspells a word and chooses NOT to BUY BACK IN must leave the floor.
• There will be four (4) rounds of words with 10-12 words in each Round:
o Easy, Intermediate, Difficult, and Final Challenge Round.
o BUY BACKS are not allowed in the Final Round.
How your Business, Industry, School, or Church can support Healthy Learners:
- Enter a Four Member Adult Team: Return the Registration Form with $200 Registration Fee to the Healthy Learners Greenwood Office. Your Team can be a combination of employees, parents, friends, or local geniuses!
- Be a Spelling Bee Sponsor: You may choose to support Healthy Learners Greenwood as an Event Sponsor!
Premier Sponsorship = $1000 & Supporting Sponsorship = $500
- Donate to the Cause: You can choose to support Healthy Learners Greenwood with a Donation.
All Donations of $100 or higher will be recognized as Patrons of the event.
For more information or questions, please contact Mona Borland at firstname.lastname@example.org or Becky McIntosh at 864-993-6501.
You may make checks payable to Healthy Learners Greenwood. Registration Forms and/or Sponsorship Forms and checks should be mailed to:
Healthy Learners Greenwood
211 North Main Street
Greenwood, SC 29646
Thank you for your Support of Healthy Learners Greenwood!